Sunday, July 28, 2013


This is the yummy bathing suit from SisterMag, worth a look online as we wait
and wait
and wait 
for the pattern download to be done.

I love that it's a bathing suit/sun suit in a woven fabric (just like they used to be). I love that the princess style turns into side panels, with the gathers at the front sides and across the back. 

And attention Kenneth King: it's got piping!

As a booty-gifted individual, I am going to rock this idea six ways from Sunday, although  I will turn it into a dress (too old for rompers). It's one of those designs that will look really good on a human being.

Meanwhile, they have most excellent popsicle recipes!

So I will content myself with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.