Sunday, August 16, 2015

Rusty Dalek Culottes Culotta Playola

French knickers!

I've been working on another culottes pattern. It's way too simple to sell, but I'm still poking at the instructions with a stick.

More skirt like in appearance than it appears below.


Made from two yards of Basic Cotton Ultra (washing report to come)  Dalek skirt section at Spoonflower. The panel is 26.95" high, good for me for a skirt


It's one pattern piece and a formula. This seems to be a habit with me.


This is as far as instructions go at this point. They are waiting for September to be tightened up and made better.


referred to as Haslam french knickers. Can't find original source but lots of repins on Pinterest


They were adapted from this and the skirt from the Barcelona Loes Hinse dress pattern 
(very similar to the skirt on the Tiramisu Cake dress)




And here modeled by yours truly also sporting the SewProjects  tshirt in the my grill pattern, also from Spoonflower.
The shirt was a test run of potential cut and sew pre patterned stuff. Apparently it is still just invitation only (this T was 30$, slightly less with  designer discount). 


I will be putting the pattern up on Craftsy sometime in September. It makes sense to make it a free pattern, as it just feels like it's assembled from so many parts.
I would wait for later to talk about this, but frankly, this was the easiest way to post fabric photos to link back to Spoonflower.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.