Sunday, July 2, 2017

A Summer Spa Break and Work Holiday

We are officially at the part of the summer where I'm working and photo downloading and editing is just not happening.

The Bernina has gone into the shop for it's spa treatments (and it's annoying automatic buttonhole that needs to be reprogrammed)(it is possible that I am the one that needs to be reprogrammed for the buttonhole). 

It will be back in two weeks. I hope it likes the seaweed scrub.

She purrs. I tell you, she purrs. Of all the crap used machines I've been stuck with over the years, I used all my eBay karma on this sweetheart, named for the lady who sold her to me. 

Becky the 3/4 Kenmore is back in first chair, and the Janome coverstitch is finally going to get put through it's paces to see what it can do.
And some teen sewing with mom camps are in the works.

I will mostly be on Instagram for a few weeks, as I can just snap a photo and put it up.
And I am working on longer posts as well. More pants, and more plaid button up shirts.



this is a copy of the pattern cover and the pattern was traced off and resized, as I am not a 12

collarless view B

I've been poking at this for a year. This photo is dated July 2016.
Yoinks.

See you in a couple weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the little Kenmore machines from thelate 60's early 70'so! I have 2 of them and was sewing on one at a sew-in. Someone asked me if I wouldn't rather have a Featherweight and I said I liked having a machine that had more features. (I now have several Featherweight machines that I also like for quilt piecing!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Becky' is the best. I would not turn down a Featherweight even with too many machines as it is

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.