Saturday, March 18, 2023

My arms are too short/these sleeves are too long

 


The sleeves are just tooooooo long on the left one (already altered on the right)

Folded the sleeve up inside - that's about the right length

Marked where I want the fold with that yellow pin on the right sleeve.

I folded the sleeve back in on itself


Made a temp tape distance marker to stitch to on the bed.

I really am paying attention to that painters tape on the machine. Sure, it doesn't look like it. 
Don't you be judging me.

And here are the sleeves turned out. Kinda funky. I can always take it out and do something else.


Sleeve demonstration photo. I am a trained professional, please do not attempt this without taking my six week sleeve demonstrator class.

Ah, so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.