Thursday, September 12, 2024

Famous for a Day: State of the Blog

 https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/12/books/ebook-robert-caro-the-power-broker.html

Famous for a day



I was reading this article on my lunch hour, clicked on the embedded link about people cutting up their copy of the book to make it more manageable (cause I am interested) and screamed. It's a quiet office, so that was noteworthy, but frankly, sewing blogs are really not very impressive in my office.

I clipped this pretty tight because it's my work computer and all the tabs were open.



And for the eighteen to twenty regulars here who are wondering what kind of stats a ten year old sewing blog has when it's only published once a month


It knocked Needle Girl from the top spot. It and One Hour Dress battle it out for world domination

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.