Friday, July 8, 2016

Hunkered Down


I did not use the cord on the right. At $22 a yard, I just could not afford as much as I needed. 

I am working on a complicated set of costumes for a show and I can't talk about them until the show is over, for reasons I can't explain until the show is over.

It is the most fun I've had on a project since the Dalek dresses, but most of it is handbuilt and handsewn and very time consuming

And I'm working the summer office job
and my house needs cleaning

And why my family expects me to clean and cook when I've got 

Xxxxxxxx
and 
XXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!

to finish

I mean, what's their problem?


I will be back in time to post about the Six Napoleon challenge
because my family really can make their own food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.