Sunday, February 2, 2020

Habit Patterns from 1954

As you have noticed, the internet is full of things.

https://archive.org/details/HabitPat1954

Helen is a trained monkey. Barbara doesn't need your pity, she needs a friend.
The narrator is a scold.
Discuss
That's what I found before I found what I was looking for.
Ithaca Maven on IG posted this
And having found a few similar pamphlets, found this one.

Same author, same work, previous publication year in 1945
If you're looking for these booklets, a source like the Internet Archive will probably have them. I could not locate this one just by searching on the author or the title, I gave in and went to archive.org and found two copies, scanned and ready to read.

The internet is full of things, but you have to be prepared to look in a couple different places. I also search on eBay and Abebooks and Amazon, on a couple of different variations on the author or the title. Ephemera has golden contents. Particularily pages 18 - 21, if your sleeves are misbehaving.

She said gusset. Hee hee hee

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. This fitting book seem very precise and useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating and very useful! Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.