Monday, May 27, 2013

Going back to the jobsite


The cat is not pleased that Plastic Slinky has been requisitioned back into mail sorter mode for the summer as the seasonal phone job returns.

Sewing will be slower, but I've got a pattern I'm tinkering with that I plan to put up for sale on Craftsy.  Meanwhile....


Mail sorter: drill holes in paint stirrer or cheap wood about a foot long.
Attach with them plastic covered wire ties you saved from the kids' toys 'cause you're cheap.


Works remarkably well for business envelopes. Not for bigger stuff that will flop over, but that's not what I'm swimming in on my tiny desk.

See ya later!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.