Saturday, December 19, 2020

The Variator-ator


Pattern Grading with the Variator.


I can't decide if this is brilliant or insane. But go read it.
And then head over to:


who of course has much information on this topic.
Ms Fasanella has a somewhat more practical grading tool suggestion than this, but being a tool freak, I have to dive too deep here.

    
                        https://fashion-incubator.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/variator.jpg

Including the instructions.
Just go over there and read this.

Of course, should you want one:


This is a warning that next year, I am going to unveil my  pattern drafting tool purchases. Because I love a system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.