Thursday, December 24, 2020

Adjacent Ideas Collage Together: Serger Plus Vacuum Equals Profanity / Movie Theater Burns

 

Or, make a scrap wrapped wreath.

I have favorite tiny scraps of beloved fabrics that have no functional use.
I have a ton or two of preexisting decor in my sewing cave.
I could make a wreath, hang it in the cave, and move it up to the main rooms for the holidays. Which I may declare to last until I go back to my real job, if ever that happens.
And I was going to do this yesterday.

But this is what I really did for Christmas sewing


Sorry, there's no before photo. I never think to take photos of disasters. I was vacuuming the sewing room from the lint from one Christmas project, and put the nozzle near the serger base and caught the upper looper fuzzy nylon in the nozzle and yards and yards later undone and redone. Good lord what a mess.

Ebony Love, you saved Christmas.

https://lovebugstudios.com/serger-tips-using-your-overlock-machine/

Happy holidays. Photos of what got sewn next week.

Photo of today's real disaster:

The link below is quite possibly the most exhausting history on this theater, the north end of Seattle, movie theaters in Seattle, exhibition of movies in America, the Veterans of Foreign Wars, and much much more.

http://www.seattle.gov/Documents/Departments/Neighborhoods/HistoricPreservation/Landmarks/RelatedDocuments/DesRptSevenGables.pdf



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.