Sunday, November 24, 2019

Wrap And Go Pants

In the wilds of Capitol Hill hipness, unironically worn wrap and go pants, a stealth photo with apologies. I took a photo of the pants, not you in the pants.
Is that okay?

It has a scarf top option!
You can tie all your clothes on!


reissue in 2017

I've got another copy of this pattern knocking around here somewhere.

I am updating old posts with dead photo links. It is taking me awhile, as I tend to get bogged down in the "what is missing - OOOH LOOKIT THAT!" rabbit hole of pattern photos. As I've said, this blog is more a storage facility than newspaper or newsletter. 


4 comments:

  1. I should comment more, because I always love your posts and your unique perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, way to go and I'm impressed. Dead Link Fixin' as a way to avoid sewing is for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This post should be subtitled "I really don't want to take photos of me in the corduroy dress today" because I don't. Please tell me you have figured out how to take self portraits or figured out how to get your partner to take photos of you. I have done neither successfully.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.