Sunday, November 26, 2017

Holidays Edition: November 2017 The One With All The Food

It's the beginning of the parade of social events.
We cleaned up for the guests: for the board members, for the board of review, and the family.
It has to happen at least once a year.

Sliced up old boys underwear for rags (quite a pile of them)


I save some of the elastic for the ErnieKap bands.

This isn't going to get old for me for a long time. 

How in-store marketing works

My family and The Office. I never cared for it, but here it is, in my living room, on the ginormous television. As I write this, my spouse is watching The Americans. I don't get that one either.
Clearly, there are no superpowered people in either show. 
This is the view from my sewing table now.

The television got moved upstairs out of the room I sew in. We haven't had a television in the living room in the 21 years we've lived in this house, and we did that on purpose.
this means I get the rest of that basement room, but I'm still not sold on the tv as fireplace.

Other holiday related events.
Never? Never ever ever.


The Bodyguard touring show was a matinee 'meh' for me. I never saw the movie, unlike everyone in the audience.  The star Deborah Cox was very good, but she had almost all the singing and not much acting. Not much acting from anyone actually.
 Also no plot twist at the end.
I mean, everyone could have been the Stalker: the sister, the publicist, the old security guy. I wanted it to be the Kid; they all had a grudge. They could have taken turns (Orient Express much? Oh, you didn't know that? What planet are you from?
Am I the only one who reads murder mysteries?)
It was a much more fun show in my brain.


Yes, National Lampoon brand Christmas lights. No, I didn't buy them. 
At Ernie K Labs, we never take ours down.

Went to see Ragnarok again with the Teen. He's the Adult Thor now.
I'm Senior Thor!
I love Mjolnir.

And Agents of Phil Coulson  Clark Gregg SHIELD is coming back this Friday.

While I wasn't cleaning or cooking or cleaning
I spent a great amount of time making a couple of shirts. One more than once. We will visit them next week, after I air the stink of shame out of my sewing cave.
Ow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.