Thursday, October 10, 2019

Titanic Swim Suit

Meanwhile, on eBay, this caught my eye

this image has been edited from the original listing, but it's available as the boldface listing states. And it is not an official Titanic pattern, but you get the idea.
 Well, it IS the dress she goes swimming in.

Has anyone seen a drenched version with her, a door, and some ice cubes? There's no seaweed that I know of at that location. Perhaps I am overthinking this.

Feel free to use that.

I'd also carry bag C

According to the lone review on Pattern Review, this is a hot mess of poor instructions.

I own both patterns (and was too lazy to go dig the bag pattern out to take a photo). Perhaps I should sell them as a package deal? Not yet though, I'm not done believing that I'm going to make them and wear them.

2 comments:

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.