Sunday, June 7, 2020

Work From Home: This chair hurts me. I can fix that

The cat owns the chair when I'm not on it.
And it's killing me now that I'm sitting on it eight hours a day.
Maybe it needs more padding.

 The process is the project.
Pretty self explanatory.
Using stuff I have around the house



This works



Darts
Pliers for pulling the needle in a tight spot

Work from home office, except now the PPP ran out and I'm on standby.
At 0% hours.
I know, it could be worse.
Stay safe kids.
Ida approves this chair

2 comments:

  1. My chair was bad as well. A style blogger had a post about how sitting on sheepskin is a "healthy" thing to do, especially for us in the "experienced" demographic. No sheepskin, but I DO have the pink Mongolian lamb that I was wearing as an outrageous stole, back when we could congregate.
    Anyhow, my chair now looks like a throne for the most kuwaii blogger ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That stole is worth a trip to your IG alone. I anticipate the most cheerful chibi work from your "experienced" self EVER

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.