Friday, March 5, 2021

Spoonflower 50% Off Fat Quarters Mean Lots of Cool Projects YOU can do

 I do all this in Paint.



I don't have Adobe. I haven't learned Inkscape or Gimp, I don't have an Ipad so I don't use Procreate.


I have many many more. Most I don't have on public settings.

Paint. Boring old Paint. I did size up the text and clean it up, but it took maybe 30 minutes start to finish.

So the tech wall to step over is pretty damn low.

And as the designer, your price is even lower (about 6.50 ish)

https://blog.spoonflower.com/2019/07/diy-family-recipe-tea-towel/?

Your Mom wants one. Or your kids.

Or you just want a reminder every day that this pandemic will eventually end.

https://www.spoonflower.com/en/fabric/10719254-i-am-going-survive-by-erniekocats

As the email says

Promotion of 50% off fat quarters of fabric is valid from 12:00 a.m. EST Monday, March 1, 2021 through 11:59 p.m. EST Friday, March 5, 2021.

1 comment:

  1. So inexpensive! I ordered up a map on twill for a side stitching project that's not Stitching the World.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.