Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Craftsy Is Back Again But .....

I'm sure you got this email recently.


 https://craftindustryalliance.org/what-to-expect-from-the-new-craftsy/

This page is from last year, but the comments just keep on coming. And if you are considering taking this low low priced offer, please read those comments in that link. 

And then there's Reddit. Sewing Reddit is not the swirling downspout of doom that Pop Culture reddit is. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/craftsnark/comments/lh4bgi/what_the_hell_is_going_on_with_craftsy/

Anyone in here bought back in?

I was all in at the beginning, sold patterns on their website, bought classes and watched them, but gave up shortly after the last deal with Bluprint, and lucky for me my credit card number has changed since then (a process I recommend highly every year, especially if you have any subscriptions you paid for with a credit card).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.