Sunday, October 10, 2021

Buttons and Hems And Mending

The blog Spitalsfields Life is just a gift, this post is particularly pertinent

https://spitalfieldslife.com/2021/10/11/maureen-rose-button-maker-x/

Button Maker.

photo by the Gentle Author of Spitalsfields Life

Meanwhile, I am hemming dresses

Girls come in all sizes for this choir. There are four choirs I'm hemming, but the pants choirs are already done.

Altogether there are 22 for this one, 8 for the other, with a couple more coming in. I'm actually half way done at this point.


And mending pants/making a pattern of favorite pants for Em. Sacrificed one pair to patch the crotch of the other, and traced off a pattern to make more.
Should get a couple more wears out of them and fill in the holes on the outside


And I am one photo short on another Miyake post and I WILL take that photo tonight. Work has been busy, marking hems ate up time, and homework for what was supposed to be 'the easy A' accounting class has been a nightmare (not the work, but trying to get the online textbook from Pearson to work is INSANE).
Excuses excuses excuses.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.