Sunday, September 22, 2019

Will Hem For Food 2019 Edition

Finally have a new thread that works with the blue hems
For a human that wasn't going to get any more sewing gigs, I have a stack right now.
The only one that doesn't pay is the bag.

So here's what I'm doing and then I gotta go back to it.

First due are the first set of custom pants that have been in the works forEVer.

Finally nailed down the pattern for Helene and have cut out the pants. Sewing them up Monday night, she comes to try them on Thursday.

Some blue hems for the choir. Actually blue and black and 52 altogether.



Small iPad bag for Blondini, who selected the fabrics from the stash. It's going to be gorgeous!

The Thomas patio chair family have failed seats. I'm making covers for them out of that outdoor fabric. They are going to be a cool new method. Probably next weekend. Yes, it's fall and rainy. The actual family can sit inside.

I almost forgot to post anything this week. I hope you've all had a good month, have been enjoying Second Hand September with the IG fam.


I've got to get back on the blue hem train, so I can work on the pants tomorrow.

Oh, and I mended our basement door. Well, another 24 hours of dry time.

Flash! My sis sent me this link: Chanel atelier working on ballet costumes. The tulle petal colorwork technique is worth your time here
https://youtu.be/zq3c8UY-ec8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.