Sunday, December 29, 2019

Things I love (Jumbo Bobbin)



I am unclear what this email is referring to. Also, umlauts. Is this Spinal Tap?

The first one of these emails is worrysome, until I remember two things: I don't do sexual prn*, and I don't have a webcam.

This is the.....I've lost track of how many variations of this mail I have gotten. 

In the name of clarity, I do have fantasies:
Please, someone in Seattle, sell me a bag of these without ordering online.

 Another fantasy: I would like Apple Music to have opera on it. Extra points for bringing Ballad of Baby Doe back in print cause I'm missing disc two. As it is, I listen to opera on YouTube. If someone could find a print of "Where's Charley?", the musical version of "Charley's Aunt" starring Ray Bolger, I'd be super grateful.
And I would really like the light rail station by my house to open now, not in two years.
I mean, they rerouted the buses to go by there. Five years ahead of time.
You remember the Mervyn's Sale lady? That's me at the Light Rail station-to-be.



And updating this: Jo Loesser passed away this year. So maybe.

But let's jump to the point:

*this must be the video they are describing
That is just the prettiest jumbo bobbin load feature ever.
I really made a GIF because I love this so much.

Size queen:
But not worth 2700$ and up.

It's the end of the year. I love you all.
I hope 2020 blesses us with insights and revelations of good things for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.