Thursday, December 12, 2019

Ikea Shark

I've been trying to post this to Instagram, and it's not working. I'm also working on several things that are presents and am reluctant to blog about them.

I will have a post about simple bag making, which makes a quick scrap happy present (have made several) in the next few days. But first I need to finish another one.

So, for your entertainment: the Renton Ikea Shark Displays

As we walked in, the first tableau tells you it's not just another day at IKEA





Employee Shark of the Week

I did not get photos of the shark chef in the kitchen, as it was being played with/photographed by a kid and a parent, and I just don't take pictures of other people's children, even if they say I can and what's my blog address.



They are so huggable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.