Friday, May 28, 2021

Needle Book

 

This is very self explanatory. I needed a swift and tiny one. It is very slapped together.

The fabric is leftover silvercloth that I bought a yard of, and I still have a lot of it. A yard of a tool fabric goes a very long way.

Why on earth after 60 plus years on this earth do I NEED one?
I pin safety pins to the inside of my coat and my purse, mostly to make alterations that people hand me (or mark them for myself) and I go through a lot of safety pins. Also, it's nice to have a couple of needles on hand.

The goal is to have a couple threaded needles (with the thread wound around the needle after it's inserted in the fabric 'page') ready to go.


Slapped a piece of heavy interfacing on the back for structure.
I could have put a piece of cardboard in-between two pieces of the fabric.
Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.