Sunday, July 26, 2020

WilliWear 1984 City Island

If you want to go on a vacation, I recommend Willi Smith's City Island.

https://willismitharchive.cargo.site/City-Island
photo still from City Island fashion show video

I own very little designer related clothing.
photo still from City Island fashion show video


But I treasure this shirt. It hasn't left the rotation since I bought it summer of 1985 (at TJ Maxx. They had the whole runway set)


Nice article
This page is the one you want to read

So much goodness here
 I am sewing, but mostly dealing with family issues and yes, sewing my sister another pair of pants. So far they fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.