Friday, July 9, 2021

Housekeeping Again: Resubscribe with new service follow.it

 

Feedburner is dead, or will be shortly.
I could take all your emails and drop them in another service, but that seems rude.

So, if you want to keep getting whatever it is I am serving, you will have to subscribe with this widget for follow.it
https://follow.it/about

They promise not to be jerks. 
We shall see.

It's down towards the bottom of the blog, below the monster label cloud (that got big and not so useful. I will have to reconsider).
Putting it at the top looked really rude. I cannot make it smaller
but there it is.


Actual sewing content soon

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, that's very, um, bright!
    As an experiment, I won't sign up yet. I want to see how long I'll continue to get your emails, because I, too, have a few Feedburner subscribers. (I was surprised to find out how FEW the numbers actually are! Ha).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.