Thursday, July 15, 2021

Post Script to Shirt Search

 


This shirt has taken quite a beating, so I am sure they made it more than once.

And here is a hint as to how it's constructed



The pieces on the upper right have grain lines on them: the collar piece could be on the bias anyway.


And here's the closeup
These pages are from Pattern Magic 2, not my book, not my information. My photos of the library book (I sold my copy apparently)

Anyway, I won't be making one soon, I still have too much work, homework and helping pack up someone else's stuff. But I will.



1 comment:

  1. Pretty neat! I didn't pick up on those details until I saw the line drawings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love your comments, I love your ideas, I love your recipes, but if you post links to advertising, I will delete your comment.